2019 Season Pass
For a limited time we’re offering the 2019 Season Pass for you and a guest to every show at Thirty One West in 2019.
1. Okay… but really, what IS a 2019 Season Pass?
It is what it appears to be! You can literally come to every single show we host from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019. The only exceptions are private events, benefits, and fundraisers. If you commit to us, we’ll commit to you! That simple.
2. So how do I get in to the show?
Short answer: Just show up with your membership card! We’ll place a “Season Pass” sticker on your Membership Card, so you can show off in front of your friends (you’re welcome).
3. Do I still have to buy tickets then?
Nope! If you’re cool with general admission (either seating or standing room, depending on the show), you’ll never have to buy a ticket in 2019! WE ALWAYS RECOMMEND to RSVP to EVERY SHOW YOU PLAN TO ATTEND. You can do that under the “Members” tab. Choose “Season Pass RSVP.” This will ensure we have a spot for you at shows likely to sell out.
4. What if I want a reserved seat or an upgraded table seat?
If you want to be sure to have a reserved seat, just fill out the Season Pass RSVP on our website, and we’ll send you instructions to purchase a reserved ticket(s) for the show. You can also purchase a Reserved Ticket from our website, and we’ll refund you the difference in price between the general admission ticket and the upgraded ticket.*
5. What if I want to bring a different guest with me to each show?
No problem! You can add your guest when you RSVP online, and you can just show up together with your +1.**
6. Can I give my pass to someone else if I can’t make it to the show?
Unfortunately, no… While your guest may change, the Pass Holder must be present.
7. Do I get any other sweet perks?
You mean besides admission to all of our ticketed events and getting treated like royalty?Yes, actually! We’ll grant you early entry as often as possible (some times our sound checks run long!!) so you can get first choice of seats. We’ll also invite you to special meet and greets with the artist when the opportunity arises.
* If you arrive on the day of the show and there are still reserved/upgraded seats available, you are welcome to take that seat free of charge. But the only way we can guarantee you an upgraded seat is if you purchase that ticket in advance! Reserved seats often sell out.
** The same rule re: reserved/upgraded seat applies to your guest.